Science Fact or Science Fiction?
In this monthly series, IGH uses evidence from within our research community to challenge popular myths and misconceptions about sex, gender and health. To receive issues of Science Fact or Science Fiction? by email, please contact us at Alessandra.email@example.com to subscribe to IGH eNews.
- Does sex make a difference in preclinical research?
- Are all sex workers victimized?
- Traumatic brain injury: Does gender matter?
- Does PMS exist?
- Is depression in men overlooked?
- Is gender nonconformity a mental disorder?
IGH eNews is your monthly source for the latest news on sex, gender and health research in Canada, including information about funding and other IGH initiatives, news from the field, upcoming events, trending stories and important updates from across CIHR. To subscribe to receive IGH eNews and other time-sensitive announcements directly to your inbox, please email us at Alessandra.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Invitational Roundtable: Fostering Gender and Sex Integration into Health Research
- CIHR Institute of Gender and Health's 2012 International Conference: Advancing Excellence in Gender, Sex and Health Research
- Roundtable on Clinical Interventions for Cardiovascular Disease: Enhancing Effectiveness
- Violence, Gender, and Health Research Agenda 2010-2015
- Date modified: